New York's premier sensory research & product testing facility!
New York's best-equipped and most-experienced market research facility, designed for focus groups, sensory research and product testing. Features sink booths and food/beverage booths, a test kitchen, focus group room and multi-purpose room. Conveniently located just north of New York City in Westchester County.
- 20 minutes from Westchester County Airport
- 30 minutes from LaGuardia Airport
- 45 minutes from Kennedy Airport and Manhattan
- 40-minute train ride from Grand Central Terminal, New York City
- Many hotels & restaurants within 5 minutes' drive
- Less than 30 minutes from Greenwich, Connecticut
- Personal & Home Care Booths (12). Features sink, outlets, sconce lighting with pass-through to product prep area.
- Food & Beverage Booths (23). Designed for food/beverage evaluations with pass-through to product prep area.
- Multi-Purpose Room (23' x 36'). A totally flexible space, with seating for up to 40 classroom style.
- Test Kitchen & Lab (18' x 30'). Walk-in cooler, freezer, six residential ovens, ten microwaves, counter space and more.
- Focus Group Room (23' x 36'). Comfortable seating for 15.
- Client Lounge. Spacious accommodations with viewing via CCTV.
450 Mamaroneck Avenue,
Harrison, NY 10528
Peter Grubb, Executive Director